In 2022-2023, the following are the top five nursing schools.
Nursing courses are popular across the globe. Due to the increasing demand for registered nurses, nursing has become an attractive career option. Registered nurses are paid extremely well in countries like the UK, Canada, and Australia. They get good opportunities to excel once they acquire experience and advance their education. Moreover, there are many other benefits that nurses can get apart from monetary benefits. But you have to ensure that you focus on getting a nursing degree from a well-reputed school so that your course can be recognised across the world. This can help you excel in your field and ensure that you’re doing well.
However, it is vital to know about the leading schools for nursing courses in 2022–2023.
Here we have developed a list of schools that you can consider if you’re planning to pursue nursing in 2022–2023.
- The University of Pennsylvania: A key educational institution for nursing is the University of Pennsylvania, which is in Philadelphia. It is the best place for you if you’re looking for an institution to study nursing. You will be able to build a very successful nursing career for yourself if you come here.
- King’s College London: Another important nursing college to consider is King’s College. The college is known for its excellent teaching and outstanding research faculties. As per the Times Higher Education Research Excellence Framework rankings, the college is considered sixth in the world.
- Johns Hopkins University is a private research university in Maryland. This university has ten divisions on its campuses in different regions in Maryland and Washington, DC. The university has ties to China, Singapore, and Italy. It is ranked among the top ten universities in the US and also for its UG programs.
- The University of Manchester, UK, is another well-known institution for pursuing nursing. The university has over a thousand-degree programme for students in different fields such as business, engineering, etc. It is a well-known university that is a member of the Russell Group. Strong academic performance is needed to get admission here. It is due to this nursing degree acquired here that it is known worldwide.
- Another important university is Yale University, which is a private research university. It is the third oldest university in the world. The university has 14 schools, including 12 professional schools. Nursing courses from Yale are popular among students.
These are some of the nursing schools that you can consider if you’re planning to pursue any nursing course in 2022–2023. However, you have to ensure that you fast-track your process so that you are able to get admission at the right time. Every university or college here has a different admission process, so it is also crucial to keep track of these points and use official websites only. There may be many misleading websites present online, but you should refrain from using them. You should focus on official websites only and ensure that you cross-verify all other information.